looking for an IDE

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Fri Oct 2 17:40:38 PDT 2009

Phil Deets Wrote:

> Is there a Windows IDE with support for D2 debugging,
> building,

The Zeus IDE can be easily configured to run the D compiler
or any of the build tools:

   http://www.zeusedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2465

> and basic code navigation (such as go to definition)?

Zeus comes with a modified version of ctags meaning it can
generate tag information for the D language.

This tag information is used to drive the code navigation,
class browsing and intelisensing features.

I made these ctags changes quite some time ago changes when
there was no D2 so I am not sure if this tagger stil works
for D2.

For any one that is inerested her are my ctags code changes:

    htp://www.zeusedit.com/z300/ctags_src.zip

NOTE: Zeus is shareware

Jussi Jumppanen
Author: Zeus IDE