Getting started - D meta-program question

Justin Johansson no at spam.com
Sat Oct 3 17:50:26 PDT 2009

There was mention** on the general discussion group that the D foreach_reverse
language construct could be replaced (emulated?) with a (D) meta-program.

** "Even a novice programmer can write a meta-program to replace
foreach_reverse without any runtime performance hit."

   http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=97362

As I'm less than a novice with the D meta-programming facilities (at this stage of my journey into D),
if someone would kindly show me the D meta-program solution to do this,
I'd really appreciate the enlightenment.

Thanks again.