[OT] std.bitarray

BCS none at anon.com
Fri Sep 18 14:44:58 PDT 2009

Could you /please/ include the "reply to" line in the text of your posts.
Most clients seem to add it by default and it makes it much easier for people
to find replies to there posts. (I have a filter set up to mark post with
my username so, in my case I'd guess that without that line, I'm about 3-5
times more likely to not see a reply.)

BTW the following line is the "reply to" line:

Hello Saaa,

> Ah, slicing, of course, thanks!
>
>> Hello Saaa,
>>
>>> I understand a bitarray being faster than a boolean array as the
>>> first
>>> uses