D2 Win API Problem

A Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Sun Sep 20 11:11:52 PDT 2009

Hello guys,
I got a problem with the following code. I can compile it successfully but when I want to start it, there is just this "object.AccessVialotion"!
Even GetLastError() returns 0.... so the problem cannot be found in  wrong-written names...

Thanks in advance!

import std.loader, std.c.windows.windows;

int function(HWND hwnd,char* text,char* title, uint style) tfunc=null;

class Module
{
	private HXModule hm;
	public HXModule Handle() {return hm;}
	this(string name)
	{
		hm=ExeModule_Load(name);
	}

	Fun GetSymbol(Fun)(ref Fun func,string name)
	{
		return func=cast(Fun)ExeModule_GetSymbol(hm,name);

void main(){
	Module m=new Module("user32.dll");
	m.GetSymbol(tfunc,"MessageBoxA");

	tfunc(null,cast(char*)"Test",cast(char*)"TestTitle",MB_OK);
}

-------
Check out my D-IDE on http://www.alexanderbothe.com/?id=27