What if gc.disable at all

Sam Hu samhudotsamhu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:48:41 PDT 2009

Tom S Wrote:

> As for AAs, you should be able to replace them with Tango's
> tango.util.container.HashMap with the
> tango.util.container.Container.Container.Malloc (or .Chunk) allocator.
>
> It might be tricky to find memory leaks due to accidental GC usage, but
> you could e.g. hook the GC methods ( http://dsource.org/projects/kong )
> (or modify the GC) and print stack traces in them.
>

> --
> Tomasz Stachowiak
> http://h3.team0xf.com/
> h3/h3r3tic on #D freenode

Ah yes,I once translated most of Tango's tango.util.container.* into D2 excluding one or two modules  which heavily depends on Tango other modules.It get compiled.However,the test program crashed with below error message:
Error 42:Symbol Undefined _D5tango4core6Memory2GC6addrOfFpvZPv
---errorlevel 1

I have no clue what this means and where to restart.

Regards,
Sam