Sections in Ddoc?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 13:56:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

as per Nick's advice, I was reading on Goldie's GenDocs template documentation system:

http://www.semitwist.com/goldiedocs/v0.3/Docs/Tools/GenDocs/TemplateFormat/

That's a nice work, and I saw there something I'd like to do with Ddocs: sections. As in, document sections.

Ideally there are some modules I'd like to document that way:

Module Name

some general documentation on the module, what its use is supposed to be, the things to do, etc. Imagine an algorithm
module, for example.

Section #1 - Sorting.
general documentation on the section, a specific part of the module. Say, sorting.

functions documentation for section 1.

Section #2 - Finding.
another subject there, say finding elements in a range... General explanations on the modules assumptions, trade-off, etc.

functions documentation for section 2.

an so on...

But I cannot do that with DDocs. Or can I?
Does anyone know a way to do this?

(ideally, I'd also like a summary-like part, like in Wikipedia :) )

Philippe