Doubled newlines

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:55:11 PDT 2010

On Sunday 01 August 2010 05:12:04 bearophile wrote:
> Jonathan M Davis:
> > So, while Wnidows is arguably more correct, it causes
> > problems and is arguably inferior.
>
> The point is that probably there is a newline-related bug somewhere in
> Phobos and I'd like to find it.

Oh, I don't disagree. I'm just pointing out the situation with the various end-
of-line characters on the various OSes. It sounds like the two character
solution of Windows might be messing things up somewhere, but I was just
pointing out the character situation. However, the error does indeed need to be
found and fiixed.

- Jonathan M Davis