xfbuild, optlink and pragma(lib)

Mafi mafi at example.org
Tue Aug 3 05:26:36 PDT 2010

Am 02.08.2010 16:19, schrieb Trass3r:
>>> [1] http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/coff2omf.html
>>> [2] http://www.digitalmars.com/download/freecompiler.html
>>
>> The tool sounds cool but it seems that I have to buy it, so that's no
>> option for me.
>
> Yeah, it's a pity that such an important tool for D development on
> Windoze isn't free.
> You may try objconv though: http://www.agner.org/optimize/?e=0,24#objconv
Thanks, it's a great utility. Converting and dumping works fine. My
Program compiles now but a get "object.Error: Access Violation" when I
run it. Factored out it's the call to SDL_Init(). Is it because of the
conversion (COFF -> ELF -> OMF; COFF -> OMF wasn't possible) or because
of my wrong prototype
  export extern(C) { int SDL_Init(Uint32 flags); }
BTW what does a Acces Violation mean?

Mafi