inheriting ctors?

div0 div0 at sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 7 02:37:10 PDT 2010

On 06/08/2010 22:57, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

> // Offtopic Template errors are so hard to grasp, most of the time
> it's best to just ignore them and take some logical steps to fix the
> errors. At least that's in my case true..

lol, that's true. I've been basing out c++ & d template code for years
and that's pretty much what I do. Unless the template author has
specifically added static asserts to catch an obvious error, most
template error messages are useless garbage.

--
My enormous talent is exceeded only by my outrageous laziness.
http://www.ssTk.co.uk