Default constructor for structs

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 08:26:27 PDT 2010

On 7/08/10 3:44 PM, bearophile wrote:
> Peter Alexander:
> <snip>
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Thanks for your detailed reply.

However, I'm not particularly satisfied with any of those :(

I have already gone with the single parameter init constructor in my
code until I find something better, but really, I just want the matrix
to be default initialised to zeroes without having to explicitly specify
it in client code.

Initialising to NaNs is highly unintuitive (especially since ints
auto-initialise to 0...) and this has already caused me unnecessary
grief. I understand the reasoning, and I might agree with it if it
wasn't forced on you...