ddoc file on command line

Yao G. nospamyao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:52:18 PDT 2010

According to the DDOC spec (http://digitalmars.com/d/2.0/ddoc.html) if you
want to redefine some macros, one way is to pass one file with the .ddoc
extension to the command line, but it doesn't work in my setup. For
example, suppose I have the file yao.date.calendar, and I want to generate
the documentation, so I compile with:

% dmd.exe calendar.d docbook.ddoc -Dfcalendar.xml

And it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? Note that the file is
generated correctly but the few macros that I redefine (DDOC,
DDOC_SUMMARY, etc.) don't get replaced with the new ones. The docbook.ddoc
is on the same directory where I have the *.d files (code).

Thanks in advance.

--
Yao G.