dmd: Module X conflicts with itself (Was: Re: RDMD on Windows)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 07:39:53 PDT 2010

That's very interesting.

But wouldn't that cause problems if you're using package labels in some of those modules? AFAIK package gives access to all files in the current directory, so even if you "move" a module by changing the module declaration, the files in the current directory will still have access to it, right?

If that's true, I'm thinking this could potentially cause problems (if you're moving modules by changing their declaration instead of physically moving them).