How do you call GetVersionEx (Windows)?

Yao G. nospamyao at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:36:36 PDT 2010

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 15:23:23 -0500, Andrej Mitrovic
<andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, that works.
>
> Interesting how it's pretty much a 1:1 translation from the MSDN
> documentation to D code.

Yes. And in fact, that's what I did  ;) I just copied/pasted the struct
and function definition from the MSDN page. This is one of the few times
that I'm glad of the C compatibility we enjoy with D.

> I'm going to give more of these functions a try.

Go ahead. Just remember that a lot of these functions and data structures
are not present in the lib files bundled with DMD. Specially the newer
ones. I grabbed the lib files I use from a link that somebody posted here
in the NG a few years ago. Sadly I can't find that link anymore.

--
Yao G.