Can't get D calling C to build.

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:38:52 PDT 2010

CB uses the Scintilla editing component, which is the one used by Scite (which I'm using atm). Scite was missing quite a bit of keywords, so I've added some of them.

I just did a comparison, and it seems they're both missing a bunch of keywords. A fun thing to do is open CB and Scite side-by-side, and paste all the keywords from both and see which ones are highlighted.

I've fused the two together and removed duplicates (I also have string highlighted which you might want to remove). So the list goes:

 property abstract alias align asm assert auto body bool break byte case cast catch cdouble cent cfloat char class const continue creal dchar dstring debug default delegate delete deprecated do double else enum export extern false final finally float for foreach foreach_reverse function goto idouble if ifloat immutable import in inout int interface invariant ireal is lazy long macro mixin module new nothrow null out override package pragma private protected public pure real ref return scope shared short size_t static string struct super switch synchronized template this throw true try typedef typeid typeof ubyte ucent uint ulong union unittest ushort version void volatile wchar wstring while with __FILE__ __LINE__ __gshared __thread __traits const_cast dynamic_cast explicit friend inline mutable namespace operator register reinterpret_cast restrict signed sizeof static_cast typename unsigned using virtual int8_t uint8_t int16_t uint16_t int32_t uint32_t int64_t uint64_t int_least8_t uint_least8_t int_least16_t uint_least16_t int_least32_t uint_least32_t int_least64_t uint_least64_t int_fast8_t uint_fast8_t int_fast16_t uint_fast16_t int_fast32_t uint_fast32_t int_fast64_t uint_fast64_t intptr_t uintptr_t intmax_t uintmax_t wint_t wchar_t wctrans_t wctype_t time_t and and_eq bitand bitor compl not not_eq or or_eq xor xor_eq complex imaginary _Complex _Imaginary _Bool _Pragma