Templates with multiple enums are void

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:24:03 PDT 2010

On Friday, August 27, 2010 14:55:12 Simen kjaeraas wrote:
> Don <nospam at nospam.com> wrote:
> > You're wrong about that.
>
> Actually, according to TDPL, that is correct. "A template using the
> eponymous trick may define other names inside, but those are simply
> inaccessible from the outside." (page 281)

Ah, that must have been where I ran into it, though I _thought_ that I'd done it
before. I guess not. I would have read it in TDPL though, since I read the whole
thing. That _does_ mean that it should be possible eventually, but it obviously
isn't right now. At least now I know why I thought that you could do it.

- Jonathan M Davis