Problems with receive

SK sk at metrokings.com
Sun Aug 29 16:06:04 PDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Bob Cowdery <bob at bobcowdery.plus.com>wrote:

> Error: static assert  "function with arguments (VariantN!(maxSize))
> occludes successive function"
> But there is no successive function, its the last statement.

I encountered this one too and it appears to be a regression in 2.048 that
did not occur in 2.047.  It's the same msg[0] vs. msg.field[0] problem, but
in concurrency.d itself.  It's a one line patch to make this work.

In /usr/include/d/dmd/phobos/std/concurrency.d, change line 384 to look like
this:

static assert( a1.length != 1 || !is( a1.field[0] == Variant ),