Removing an object from a range

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Dec 12 23:05:53 PST 2010

Jonathan M Davis:

> They're both based on C++ (though C# is also heavily based on Java which is
> based on C++). D probably does take some features from C# (such as delegates),
> but D has taken features from a number of different languages. I doubt that
> anything in C# is based on anything in D though. C# is from Microsoft after all,
> and D is still a relatively minor language.

Unfortunately D copies many things (especially about OOP) from Java, but it copies almost nothing from C#. I have suggested Walter many times to take a look at C#, I think with no result. I prefer D over C# but C# is far from being a badly designed language, and some of its details may be worth stealing...

Bye,
bearophile