Directory structure for D import files

Mandeep Singh Brar mandeep at brars.co.in
Tue Dec 14 20:03:32 PST 2010

I am trying to create import files using dmd -H option but the
compiler creates all the import files in a single directory. It does
not create a directory structure like it does for object files. Am i
doing something wrong here. I can see that a possible way is to
specify an output file for the import file but i would have to do
that for every single file and manage directory structure.

Is there a way to create import files along with the directory
structure.