list of anything

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 06:38:30 PST 2010

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:35:21 +0100
David Nadlinger <see at klickverbot.at> wrote:

> > But I could not find a way to do that, instead get weird error messages like eg 'int' is not a value (so, what else?).
> It is a type, and as such a compile-time entity rather than a runtime
> value. You might want to have a look at »typeid()« though, which returns
> runtime type information.

Thank you. i understand this, but many elements are compile-time things and still available at runtime: all consts, static, enum... and all funcs! Seems only types vanish.

> Is there a reason why something like std.variant doesn't fit the bill?

Don't know the module (yet). Many it's what I need (if element types can be custom types, then certainly variant would do the job).

Denis
vit esse estrany ☣

spir.wikidot.com