string comparison

Stanislav Blinov blinov at loniir.ru
Tue Dec 21 08:12:00 PST 2010

20.12.2010 22:06, Steven Schveighoffer пишет:
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:05:56 -0500, Steven Schveighoffer
> <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:13:34 -0500, Stanislav Blinov
>> <blinov at loniir.ru> wrote:
>>
>>> And lastly, hasn't this by chance been your first post? AFAIR, the
>>> first message is being moderated so it doesn't get to the public at
>>> once.
>>
>> BTW, this message board is not moderated.
>
> I should clarify, it's retroactively moderated :)  That is, if spam
> appears, it's allowed to go through, but then removed once discovered.

Citing what I got when first posted from my current address:

Your mail to 'Digitalmars-d-learn' with the subject

     Re: hijacking a class's members

The reason it is being held:

     Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

I should note that I post via mailing list, so maybe this is the catch.