double -> double[]... | feature or bug?

Christopher Nicholson-Sauls ibisbasenji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 22:34:41 PST 2010

On 12/22/10 15:06, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Oooh. That cought me off guard, sorry.
>
> Thanks Steve.

I'll concede that the syntax can be odd at first, but it also enables
some interesting things.  For example, this works:

class Foo {
    this (int i, double f) { /*...*/ }
    /*...*/
}

void someFunc ( Foo foo ... ) { /*...*/ }

someFunc( 5, 3.14 );

Basically, given a class (and I think struct's work as well) as the
variadic type, it will accept either an instance of said class, or any
combination of values which can be mapped to a constructor of that
class.  It can be convenient sometimes.

-- Chris N-S