discrimination of constructors with same number of parameters

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 06:18:56 PST 2010

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:15:51 -0500
bearophile <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:

> > But some language types (or machine types) can have very diverse _human_ semantics, and thus be used for various purposes which should, but cannot, be considered different:
>
> You may wrap your data in a struct.

Yes, thank you for this hint. A kind of proxy struct? It can indeed be used everywhere performance is not critical. But a side issue is that it requires the 'alias this' hack, I guess, or forwarding every operation to the actual, but wrapped, element. What do you think

Denis
vit esse estrany ☣

spir.wikidot.com