dmd crash help

BCS none at anon.com
Tue Feb 2 10:43:10 PST 2010

Hello Strtr,

> dmd(1.048/55/56) crashed on me:
> AppName: dmd.exe	 AppVer: 0.0.0.0	 ModName: unknown
> ModVer: 0.0.0.0	 Offset: 00000002
> There is a lot of crash data but I do not know where to start looking.
> I've also tried finding which part of the code is responsible, but I
> haven't found it yet.

If you can try it on linux it's not to hard to build a debug version of dmd
and run it under the debugger. That will at least give you a filename/line
number for the bug report and with a little thinking and a stack trace you
can take a guess at what code is causing the failure. I guess the same things
can be done on windows (using windbg) but I've never done it there.

--

<IXOYE><