Commmandline arguments and UTF8 error

Nils Hensel nils.hensel at web.de
Mon Feb 22 09:02:55 PST 2010

Lars T. Kyllingstad schrieb:
> I just realised that D2 also does what Daniel says Tango does.  I guess
> this is because D2's runtime, druntime, is based on Tango's runtime.  So
> most likely you don't need to use std.encoding after all.

Really? So all I'd need to do would be to switch to D2? I'd be fine with
that if D2 were stable enough and derelict and dfl (and probably wxD)
were available.

Thanks for the info, Lars!

Any opinions about D2? How much of a beta is it? Does one have to adjust
code often because of language changes? What about debugging?

I've been using D since before 1.0 but I never made the transition over
to D2.

Regards,
Nils