Simple Socket Server Code

sybrandy sybrandy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:37:14 PST 2010

On 02/24/2010 09:00 AM, daoryn wrote:
> Check the "samples" dir inside the dmd instalation folder.
> Theres a sample there named "listener.d" that shows how to use D sockets.
> If you're using DMD2, the listener.d file is broken. You'll have to convert it into D2 yourself.

I actually did look at that and it is more than I was looking for.  I
just wanted something akin to "Listen -> Accept -> Process -> Respond ->
Repeat."

Regardless, it turns out that my understanding was better than I
thought.  I just had a stupid little bug that I didn't notice was an
actual compilation error at first.  Guess that's what I get when I try
to write code when tired...

Anyway, thanks!