Phobos documentation for 1.0

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 13:13:45 PST 2010

MacUser wrote:
> Hi.  I was looking for a PDF version.  That way, I could print it have it bound to read offline.

I know it's not the same thing, and in case you don't already know, and
in case you have a laptop :); both the spec and Phobos documentation
come with the dmd compiler under

   dmd/html/d/
   dmd/html/d/phobos/

I carry my laptop around and read from that directory offline. Although,
I have to set my Firefox to 'Work Offline', otherwise the documentation
pages try to access some external site. (I think a Google server.)

Ali