boolean over multiple variables

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Jan 26 10:29:45 PST 2010

Pelle MÃ¥nsson:
> I think in should work for keys in an associative array and for values
> in a regular array.
> This is how it works in python.

opIn_r for normal arrays is something very natural. One of the very few persons that doesn't like it is Walter. Maybe I can create a small poll to see how many agree that this is useful, semantically clean, and a really common thing to do. This may change his mind or not.
Time ago I have listed few things that are both very handy and small, but Walter has ignored them. I think he doesn't believe in "programming in the small" much.

Bye,
bearophile