Multi dimensional array question.

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Jul 12 14:56:54 PDT 2010

Heywood Floyd:
> Aha, good to know! Thanks!
> (So this might go away in the future? Or require a -cstyle compile flag?)

It's just an idea of mine, my weight in D design is near zero, and Walter doesn't love warnings. I don't know if C-style array definitions will ever go away from D, don't hold your breath :-) But in D code I suggest to replace them with D-style array definitions when possible.

> PS. I was not the thread creator. I just used the creator's terminology to "stay on topic". Maybe too on topic : ) Not important really. Sorry for the confusion. DS.

I am sorry, my error :-(

Bye,
bearophile