Threading errors.

dcoder dcoder at devenull.com
Tue Jul 27 07:58:14 PDT 2010

== Quote from Rory Mcguire (rjmcguire at gm_no_ail.com)'s article

> >> Interesting, I didn't have to comment out return; using dmd 2.047 on
> >> linux
> >>

> > I think I have -w (warnings treated as errors?) always checked. That's my
> > Code::Blocks default configuration for DMD.
> > I was on Windows for this test. I never cheked if there was any difference
> > between OSes for this :-)
> :) thanks Philippe

Actually, after making the changes that you suggest, Philippe my program works.
Thanks.

However, I did not have to comment out the return statement.  But when I did
compile using the -w flag, I do get the compiler error that you describe.

Anyways, thanks for the coding suggestion.