various questions

Jason Spencer spencer8 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 28 12:13:04 PDT 2010

Forgot a couple of things:

- this is all using D2.047.

- Another question (in reference to part 2 before):  I'd like to
support about 4 base types and 5 or 6 different matrix sizes.  So
that's roughly 20 type combinations for my template.  But I decide
these based on command-line arguments at run time.  So I need some
slick way of mapping the run-time element size, row count, and column
count into a static array type to instantiate my template with.
Anybody have any good ideas how to make that table-driven or
something?

Thanks again,
Jason