Tuple to tuple conversion

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 14:27:17 PDT 2010

Simen kjaeraas wrote:

 > "dmd a b -unittest" works. "dmd b a -unittest" does not.

This may explain a problem that I hit recently.

I had had all of a program's code in a single file. Then I started
pulling classes to their respective source files one by one. As I did
that, of course I compiled and run the application to see that
everything still worked.

At some point, even though all the unittest blocks were commented out,
compiling with -unittest would cause a segmentation fault in the built
application.

The problem went away as I pulled more classes out of the main source file.

Ali