std.file bug? std.regex bug?

Simen kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:50:16 PDT 2010

I have this weirdest bug. I'm extracting a list of files from a file,
using std.regex. Then, I try to open each of these, using
std.file.readText. This gives me this error:

std.file.FileException: In std\file.d(198), data file data: The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Now, the funny thing is, the filename given (data) is wrong. The
filename extracted (and confirmed, by printing it) is data.ini. If I
hardcode the file name, no problem occurs.

So, printing the filename confirms that the regex works, and
hardcoding it confirms that readText works. Nothing else does
anything to the filename.

Does anyone have the slightest idea what might be wrong?

--
Simen