D2: std.algorithm.find, but get part before what you were searching for

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Mar 6 09:31:58 PST 2010

"Lars T. Kyllingstad" <public at kyllingen.NOSPAMnet> wrote in message
news:hmnu5l$31j6$1 at digitalmars.com...

>   3. It's sometimes unclear which symbols are members of a class/struct
> and which are module-level symbols.  Tango's API documentation is better
> in this regard, since it has the symbol tree on the left-hand side of the
> page.

For me, Tango's API docs don't have that tree on the left-side. That's
because it only shows up with JS on, and I have JS disabled for the tango
site because it makes the API docs slow enough to be unusable.