How to chain constructor args to a template memeber

BCS none at anon.com
Wed Mar 10 23:58:52 PST 2010

Using D2, I have a template class that looks something like this:

class C(T) { T t; }

(For simplicity, assume T is required to be a struct of some kind.) I want
to have a constructor that passes on some of it's args to a constructor for
t. This is easy as long as I don't need it to work for arbitrary constructors.

What I want to do (that doesn't seem to work) is this:

this(Args...)(int foo, float bar, Args args)
{
   t = T(args);

Any ideas on fixes or work arounds?

--