Operators overloading in D2 again

Dan daniele.niero at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:49:15 PDT 2010

I'm still really sceptic, especially because they look to me inconsistent to each
other.
for example
opBinary(string op:"something here")(Object other)
and then ther is
opCmp(Obejct other)
which is not template and there is only one for all these operators < <= > >=

Did I understand correctly? if I did I found this really inconsistent and in my
experience consistency is better than save lines of code... my personla point of
view, off course.

I'll take you advice anyway and I'll keep going, hopefully I'll change my mind
too. I relly like D so far for pretty much everything, I'm just having hard time
with this operators overloading...

Thanks for you help guys,
     Dan