Yet more OPTLINK woes

Simen kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Wed May 12 05:28:45 PDT 2010

Daniel Keep <daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's right, it's time for everyone's favourite [1] game: guess why
> OPTLINK's not working! [2]
[...]
> Does anyone have any idea, any idea at all, on what could be causing
> this?  I've tried everything myself and several others on #d could think
> of.

<channeling src="Walter">Please reduce this to a 1-line test case.
</channeling>

You know for sure OPTLINK is being run?
If so, that wisdom of Walter's is my best idea. Try and remove stuff
until it starts working, then remove other stuff until there's nothing
left to remove. I know, it's boring and should be unnecessary. Still,
sometimes it's the only thing that works.

--
Simen