Installing D on MacOS X

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Tue May 25 06:50:52 PDT 2010

Hey...

2 hours into my D language experience....

Got some instructions from th digitalmars-d list for getting D
installed on my Intel OS X box. Still having problems:

dnormandin@ ~/programming/dmd2/code
06:40 am >> dmd firstApp.d
ld warning: in /usr/local/gnat/lib/libgcc_s.10.5.dylib, missing
required architecture i386 in file
ld warning: in
/usr/local/gnat/lib/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin9.6.0/4.3.4/libgcc.a, file
is not of required architecture
ld: can't open output file for writing: firstApp, errno=21
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
--- errorlevel 1

First of all, if there are any D language developers tuned in, how
about getting a $%&^* makefile happening to install _all_
language-related stuff where it's suppose to go?

Anyway, what's the problem _now_, given the above error message?
--
Duke