Is there a way to forward-declare interfaces to avoid module

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Nov 11 10:06:56 PST 2010

On Thursday, November 11, 2010 09:42:02 bearophile wrote:
> Jacob Carlborg:
> > The import/module system in D is more like the one in Java than the one
> > in C/C++.
>
> To me the D module system seems closer to the Python one than to the Java
> one.

It may be - I haven't really used python, so I can't say - but in comparison to
C++, the D and Java module systems are almost identical. Sure, there _are_
differences (like how D's modules don't have to have exactly one public class
declaration which has the same name as the module), but they're very similar.
Python is probably very similar as well but with fewer differences. Regardless
however, in comparison to C++, Java's module system is very close to D's.

- Jonathan M Davis