name of map file

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:15:42 PDT 2010

Yeah but using -of creates an executable in the directory I provide.
RDMD is supossed to be used with hiding the executable in a temp dir,
afaik.

So it's hashing at play, ok. Just wanted to know why.

Personally I'd like RDMD to hide the map and deps files as well, I
don't know why it only hides the executable and leaves the rest of the
trash behind. (okay it's not trash, but for quick compile-test cycles
I don't need the map and dependancy files).