Formating decimal numbers with commas (1,000.00)

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Sep 14 18:48:16 PDT 2010

On Tuesday 14 September 2010 18:39:16 jicman wrote:
> bearophile Wrote:
> > Jonathan M Davis:
> > > If you want that, I believe that you're going to have to code it
> > > yourself.
> >
> > It's a common need, I have it in my dlibs1, and I think that eventually
> > it needs to be added to Phobos (so far none of my patches to Phobos I
> > have put in Bugzila has being used, I don't know why, so I have lost
> > part of the drive to write code for Phobos).
> >
> > Bye,
> > bearophile
>
> Where can I download your dlibs1 library?  It would be nice to have people
> continue to update phobos.  Not everyone uses tango.

Phobos gets updated all the time. There's quite a bit of work being done on it
actually. But there are only so many people with commit access, and they only
have so much time. So, things only get done so fast - both the stuff that they're
working on and how many patches that they're able to examine for possible
inclusion.

- Jonathan M Davis