Where is module dstats.all for dflplot?

Mon Sep 20 07:36:25 PDT 2010

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 07:15:35 -0400, Sam Hu wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I want to have a try on dflplot.But I don't find module dstats.all which
> is used by dflplot.d,could anybody let me where it is?
>
> Thank you.

Hi!

David Simcha (the dflplot author) has changed the name of the library to
Plot2Kill, so if you're still using dflplot, it's an old version.  Check
out the Plot2Kill project for the latest version:

  http://www.dsource.org/projects/plot2kill

As far as I know, dstats is not required to use Plot2Kill, it's only used
for the demo/test application.  Anyway, if you need it, you can find it
here:

  http://www.dsource.org/projects/dstats

-Lars