Applying a tuple to a function (and more)

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Sep 20 13:50:47 PDT 2010

Philippe Sigaud:
> Oh, but you can iterate on an expression tuple alright, even when all its
> elements have different types. I don't know why bearophile doesn't like that.

I like the iteration on typetuples (the nomenclature here is a mess, see bug 4113), but you have to use such iteration with care because it's a static foreach, your code may become very long (this is why in bug 4085 I have asked to require a "static foreach" to iterate on typetuples, to help the programmer see the difference better).

Bye,
bearophile