date and time, core access

Joel Christensen joelcnz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 21:37:30 PDT 2010

Thanks for the replies Jonathan M Davis and Yao G. :-)

Good to hear it's being worked on. I've other programs that are done
with D1.0 that are all right.

I'm using Windows, would like it to work on Linux too though.

I think I'll use year month etc. separately instead of just having a big
number (for converting to the time measurements).

How do you access the core library? I wanted to look at the core time
module and couldn't, (C/C++ sites of course have that information any way).