Starting new project

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 11:51:15 PDT 2011

See www.dsource.org, contact the admin.

> Also, what license do i write on the files if i have ported some code
> from
> other places into d. Should i retain their existing headers or do i put
> mine
> in those files. Both source and target are LGPL for ref.

The license rules are dictated by the original license.  LGPL requires
that you keep the license from the original code AFAIK.

I think all you need to do in the header is state the copyright (with
original authors), the license (or refer to the license), and follow any
rules that the license dictates.

If you are creating code from scratch, then any open source license will
do.

-Steve