Web development howto?

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Mon Apr 25 10:42:41 PDT 2011

On 25/04/2011 16:56, Jaime Barciela wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I think your effort is much needed. Thank you -- from a fellow Brown Coat :)

I just hope Captain Shiny Pants doesn't find out, I don't fancy my
chances against him in a fight if he realizes I stole his ship's name ;P

> I was toying with the idea of writing a handler for Mongrel2 in D. But
> I'm a D n00b, it may take me a while. If anybody wants to pick that
> idea up and make it a reality that would be great.

I'm not entirely sure what it is after 10 minutes of clicking my way
around its site - looks interesting, whatever it is (I hate sites like
that!)

> In fact it will be a big reason for people to get into D in general.
>
> I'll take a look at (Fast)CGI and arsdnet.net.

If you want a quick and easy FastCGI wrapper, I can rip it out of
Serenity for you without too much effort, save you reinventing the
wheel. Not sure if the arsdnet code has a FastCGI wrapper, may just be CGI.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/