D CGI test: linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Apr 26 11:07:31 PDT 2011

"Robert Clipsham" <robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote in message
news:ip623p$23in$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 26/04/2011 00:05, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> Thanks. How would I statically link against libc?
>
> The way to do this with C is to pass -static to gcc, and I recall doing
> something similar with dmd to get it working (maybe -L-static?) - I don't
> have a linux machine near me to test with though, sorry.

Hmm, that doesn't seem to work, I just get:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
--- errorlevel 1

I think I'm going to start a new thread for this...