Interface to C page has been screwed up a little

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:36:39 PDT 2011

http://d-programming-language.org/interfaceToC.html

Originally the table just showed D and C types, the 32/64 bit columns
weren't there. On my last commit I had this:

D type | C type

c_long (in core.stdc.config) | long
c_ulong (in core.stdc.config) | unsigned long
long | long long
ulong | unsigned long long

But now this table seems to have been mixed up and 32/64 bit columns
added, and c_long magically disappeared:

D type | C 32bit | C 64 bit
long | long long | long
c_ulong (in core.stdc.config) | ulong
ulong | unsigned long long | unsigned long

As far as I know, the correct table should be without those 32/64 bit
columns and instead be this:

D type | C type:

c_long (in core.stdc.config) | long
c_ulong (in core.stdc.config) | unsigned long
long | long long
ulong | unsigned long long

C's long and unsigned long might be different on Windows and Linux 32
and 64 bit versions, hence c_long and c_ulong from core.stdc.config.

Is my interpretation correct, so I can make a pull to fix this?