winpcap binding

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 20:14:23 PDT 2011

Sad news, I kinda gave up on it. at certain places I don't know enough c and
for my first c to d conversion I think that library is way out of my leage.
another problem was that I couldn't even compile to c header files with dmc
due to errors, let allone convert it correctly :p

I'll better start with something smaller. Too bad htod is not that advanced,
a good seamless conversion could give d more potential as it then can access
all c libraries without having to translate all those header files one by
one :)

Thanks for the links though, they'll become usefull in the feature.