Tuple [] operator

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 08:43:01 PDT 2011

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 01:34:34 -0400, Philippe Sigaud
<philippe.sigaud at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sorry, wasn't me...
>
> Oops, sorry.
>
>> I like this idea.  I think it belongs in phobos somewhere, if not
>> already.
>
> I remember getting the idea in one of the articles written to win an
> iPad2 a few months ago.

Maybe Nick's (something about efficiency vs. flexibility?), mine was about
array appending, David's and Robert's were about concurrency/parallelism,
and Jonathan's was about migrating to std.datetime from std.date.

There were also a couple that were suggested but did not officially enter,
could have been one of those?

-Steve