Catch exception from external library

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Thu Aug 11 04:24:05 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 00:42 -0700, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> On Thursday, August 11, 2011 07:29:35 Callum Anderson wrote:
> > Thanks,
> > SIGSEGV was a brain malfunction on my part sorry. The error was SIG
> > Unhandled Exception. And I should have said I was calling a C-Api layer on
> > a C++ library. Does that change anything?
> > Thanks again,
> > Callum
>
> I really don't know what happens with C++ exceptions that get thrown when the
> C++ is wrapped in a C API. So, I can't really help you there. The best that I
> could do is google for it.

there, and you'll either get an answer immediately or an answer will
emerge from the ensuing debate.  ACCU has a high percentage of very
highly knowledgeable and skilled C++ folk, including lots of people on
the standards committees.

ACCU also has Java, C#, Python, agile process, etc. folk and activity,
but given it is an organization originally created from a merge of the C
User Group, and the European C++ user Group . . .

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk